New York City FC

The football in the MLS doesn’t really lend itself to skilful players on the way down. It’s the sort of league that’s lowish on quality but high on energy and speed.
I am Zlatan seems to be doing OK.
Unfortunately.

I always thought that City's older players would be given an opportunity to join New York when there contracts were up. I'm a little surprised no player has made the move from Man city to New York yet (Lampard was New York player first so he doesn't count)

I would have thought Komapny or Tours would have been offered a contract..

Wasn’t Vinnie was offered a new contract by us? If so, he is clearly still far above MLS level.

Moreover, VK always had his heart set on returning to Anderlecht, so a swan song in the States was never going to happen.

Wasn’t Vinnie was offered a new contract by us? If so, he is clearly still far above MLS level.

Moreover, VK always had his heart set on returning to Anderlecht, so a swan song in the States was never going to happen.
Would you say he has more left in his tank than Rooney right now or Villa when he came to join us?

Aguero shirt would immediately top MLS best seller.

Do you know what, I’ve not given this club nor any of the others in the CFG a single thought for bloody months.

I couldn’t tell you a single player who plays for any of them (unless David Villa still plays because I remember that he did play for them a few years ago).

Do you know what, I’ve not given this club nor any of the others in the CFG a single thought for bloody months.

I couldn’t tell you a single player who plays for any of them (unless David Villa still plays because I remember that he did play for them a few years ago).

Heder has been prolific.

Would you say he has more left in his tank than Rooney right now or Villa when he came to join us?

Yes, I would say he has, as I’m sure we wanted him to stay at least one more season.

Shrek has been shit for years now and Villa was clearly on the decline when he joined NYCFC, whereas Vinnie is not.

Exactly fuck them. We support us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.