New York Friday evening.....

"This'll be BIG. A special high profile Man City guest at downtown Amity Hall, today Friday May 18. City still won't confirm who but you'll be kicking yourself if you’re not there. Starts at 6. Get there early - you'll love it"
It's Eddie Large I know it. And he's bringing Syd to do a turn. You lucky bleeders.........

Is it Pearce and his historic lack of goals commmerative silver plaque?

"This'll be BIG. A special high profile Man City guest at downtown Amity Hall, today Friday May 18. City still won't confirm who but you'll be kicking yourself if you’re not there. Starts at 6. Get there early - you'll love it"

Are you on commission?

Lol. You Wally. I thought you were there. Hopefully they bring them to T.O again.
I genuinely wanted to go but just came back from Manchester last Thursday night and straight into work Friday morning until yesterday (6 days x 24 hours) and prior to that had worked 30 out of 35 days x 24 hours.... My heart wanted to go but the head said I needed a break!
I am on the NY Blues email list and was getting emails all week about it. Hope it is a great night.

I genuinely wanted to go but just came back from Manchester last Thursday night and straight into work Friday morning until yesterday (6 days x 24 hours) and prior to that had worked 30 out of 35 days x 24 hours.... My heart wanted to go but the head said I needed a break!

Don't blame you mate. I'd be in my fart sack for the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.