New York new year

sput the wonder pig said:
Has anyone been and advise of a good bar restaurant in time square ?

Somewhere where you can see the ball drop at midnight preferably

Ta
Gaz

Would you not rather be 'in amongst it' in TS at midnight, as opposed to being in a restaurant?

Whatever you do, im fuckin jealous, I went last December and had the best time of my life

chris85mcfc said:

Ta
Gaz

Would you not rather be 'in amongst it' in TS at midnight, as opposed to being in a restaurant?

Whatever you do, im fuckin jealous, I went last December and had the best time of my life

Yeahh... that's what I wanna do... but I don't fancy been in TS from 3pm with no food or drink and no loos !!!

So get in a bar / eatery and come out at midnight !

chris85mcfc said:

Ta
Gaz

Yeahh... that's what I wanna do... but I don't fancy been in TS from 3pm with no food or drink and no loos !!!

So get in a bar / eatery and come out at midnight !

Sounds good mate, well we went in an american bar called 'Guys American Kitchen and Bar'

It's on 44th St between 7th and 8th Avenue, pretty sure I had a massive burger in there and a few beers

I'm bringing back memories now and its pretty painful haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.