New Zealand terrorist attack

ROCKET80

Still under Active Shooter situation in Christchurch NZ.

Many feared dead after a gunman opened fire at a Mosque in Christchurch (Reports coming in that it is at 2 locations). The Bangladesh Cricket Team were in the Mosque at the time. Muslims in NZ have been advised to not attend prayers today.

The police have a guy in custody, not sure if it was the main guy who live streamed the attack and who posted his 'manifesto' online.

I can't believe this would happen in NZ, a disturbing example of how far right rhetoric (hateful rhetoric of any kind) can embolden individuals anywhere in the world to carry out these acts of hate.

My boys at Uni in Chch ... I agree never thought in NZ. One of the reasons we chose to move here .... Bad day for NZ !

A truly awful incident by what appears to be a very well prepared anti-Muslim terrorist group.The shootings took place at two mosques.

Multiple fatalities with an estimated 50 reported dead.

Online footage has been circulating that was live streamed by the terrorists at the time of the attack.

Please if you see such footage,do not post any images on here.

And he fucking go-pro’d it. Sick fuck.

I think there are two video's.The filthy cvnts didn't even hesitate,it's as sick as things get....they are shooting indiscriminately and appear to be enjoying every second of it.

Heartbreaking.WTF has this evil world come to??

Why oh why is there so much hatred in the world. Why can’t People let other people go about there daily lives in peace. A place of worship what harm were they doing. Words fail me, lets hope there’s no repercussions around the world and more innocent people don’t get hurt. Very sad news to wake up to:(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.