Newcastle (a) post match thread

But he sure would’ve gone for the ball 100% and put his body on the line .
Nico is rubbish and I'm struggling to see why most people can't see it. If you look at where all the goals we conceded game from they almost always have their root in an otamendi mistake. He was the sole reason we lost to Liverpool so many times. And he causes panic in the rest of the back 4 as well with his lack of positional play

Nico is rubbish and I'm struggling to see why most people can't see it. If you look at where all the goals we conceded game from they almost always have their root in an otamendi mistake. He was the sole reason we lost to Liverpool so many times. And he causes panic in the rest of the back 4 as well with his lack of positional play
Absolute nonsense,over his career with us he has had some brain farts as they all do but hardly any,to say he is the cause of all the goal we concede is really stupid

I raise you 100 points , brother!
That’s all.

Cant believe people are biting from your post(seeing your name,Mr D.M)

Stop talking bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.