Newcastle (a) post match thread

it was Newcastle for fuck sake not Barcelona yet they made the Geordie look like Brazil.
There has been some nonsense on this thread but did anybody really think we made Newcastle look like Brazil???
They played like a lower league team holding out for a break and they got them . But play like Brazil??? or do you mean Alan Brazil!!

A lot of terribly entitled soft arsed crystal ball merchants on here tonight.

"Title's gone", "Only 3 trophies to play for now" etc.

Jeepers. I dread to think to think what you were like when we got relegated twice on the bounce - if you were even City fans then.

Entitled? No more like frustrated. If you don’t think winning the league is a tall order now then you’re not a positive blue, you’re just plain stupid

Jermaine Jenas looked absolutely heartbroken which is odd - is he a blue? Does he hate Newcastle for some reason? Blown a wad of cash on a City win?

Ha ha peps interview! lol sums up his performance too. He had no idea about kevs booking and goal! Lol reminds me of basil faulty at times

Never dull being a blue
Well he's not telling the truth is he surely? Just avoiding the question really

Our greatest ever manager reminds you of Basildon Fawley? Yeah ok.

His mannerisms at times do yes. That does not mean I don’t think he’s a god of the game and we are extremely lucky to have him.

Look we all know how far we have come and that nobody has the divine right to win a football match.

Other teams can have blinders, your own players can make mistakes or be off form - that is the nature of the beast.

But what we witnessed tonight was a collective failure by the whole team against a fairly ordinary team and that after going ahead in the first minute, something definitely needs addressing before our next match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.