Newcastle (a) post-match thread

Can somebody tell me wtf this team n management do in training, because I don't see any pattern of defending on the pitch.

Mendy should stick to being a social media influencer, The guy is the weakest link in the team by a long way, offers nothing apart from that same one dimensional cross, Left back? He can't defend at all and is an absolute liability
I don;t see why Mendy is taking the flak for the draw.

City played a good 2nd half imo but that's football. We created chances and didn't take them. Sterling should have put his foot through that at the end, and then we'd be going on about what a great result it was.

City can't defend, and have a pedestrian midfield because Silva keeps starting. That's far more of an issue than left back.

heads up although we lacked killer bite we were unlucky. seems officials are marked to book gundog and ferdy at any given chance. plus their free for 2nd wasn t a free-it was a dive.( oh I rememeber when pundits used to say scholes and carrick cant tackle so that saved them from booking.)

VAR showed a picture of an empty St. James park when viewers were expecting a replay of jesus`s ***dibatable corner FFS.

UP against it here, proud of the team. CTID.
Unlucky how? We were piss poor.

Not sure why anyone was arguing Sane does not deserve same as Sterling - the pace he offers no one else has in the league. Based on current form he actually deserves more than Sterling. Get the contract signed and get him back happy once he recovers.

This defending the comedy performance of Mendy need to give themselves a shake. He was positionally naive all game, got caught out numerous times, he couldn’t pass wind let alone the ball.
Overall we were shockingly poor AGAIN!!!
BT sport scum grinning like clowns at our ineptitude.

Oh well it looks like we are out, now secure top4 and hopefully win a couple of cups, and please Pep it's time to start Foden. Said that, fuck you lurking scousers.

CTID.

Lethargic and we can't defend.
Why was a City player not on the edge of the box ready to close down any Newcastle player who received the ball from that free kick? Shelby had an age to set his shot up.
We aren't going to win the league this season, or even get close.
Attacking wise, we need to mix it up. Knocking the ball down the channels much more frequently. We are too predictable this season.
Because Pep has everyone back to defend in our penalty area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.