Newcastle (a) post-match thread

Go on....

In training videos it looks like he doesn't much like the weather.

It's the reason Nolito and Danilo didn't take to Manchester.

Few attitude/effort issues early doors. Only what I have heard but it is from someone with loads of inside knowledge and connections. Not sure if he has resolved it now. Not spoken to the bloke for a while.

Yep. Last year's intensity was out of this world. We as fans all found it draining, imagine how the players felt. And now they're being asked again.

If any players deserve slack it's this lot, shirley.
I was exhausted with the stress of it all,i find it difficult to expect the boys to do it all again,i think next season we will be back on it,hungry after seeing someone else take our title

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Technically very good to brilliant footballers = 198 points, around the same amount of goals, back-to-back titles, six trophies. This season, injuries, referees, VAR, suspensions, media witch hunts, maybe one or two of the players have lost a yard of pace and it's 2-2 instead of 2-1. 11 point gap instead of maybe 5-6.

I was exhausted with the stress of it all,i find it difficult to expect the boys to do it all again,i think next season we will be back on it,hungry after seeing someone else take our title

Agree. End of last season I said I don't care what they do this season that was the greatest team and the greatest season I've ever seen.

Cut them all some slack. They deserve it.

It was also draining for the scousers and they had the heartache of losing out. Their CL win however has given them the belief and they are grinding wins out without playing well. We are not grinding out as many. Should have won today. Didn’t. They maybe shouldn’t have won, did .

I think our tally of corners without a goal has probably reached 120 today! Thats depressing on its own. We lump the ball into the box when we've got the forward line of the 7 dwarves! (If I can still use thst phrase without upseting anyone!)

This seriously needs addressing .....

Few attitude/effort issues early doors. Only what I have heard but it is from someone with loads of inside knowledge and connections. Not sure if he has resolved it now. Not spoken to the bloke for a while.

If true that's not good. Thought the clubs scouting reports were supposed to find out about possible attitude issues etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.