Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if that is sarcasm or a clarkie, but for clarity i meant that it would mean playing 3-5-2 and Mendy playing left wingback

Personally can’t see why we’d ever play 352. It means leaving out Sané & Sterling. Plus limiting the space that the two advanced 8’s us.
Both right backs are better as just that, right backs. If may help Mendy & accommodates Sergio & Jesus.

For this game, I’d go.

Ederson
Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Delph

Fernandinho
Silva
Silva

Sterling
Jesus
Sané

De Bruyne & Aguero to get another 30 minutes ideally. Mandy too.

Shelvey is good for a long range shot so him being out is good,i don't know the rest of their squad
Actually has a decent passing range, as well.

He’s the farmer’s mate’s second wife’s herbalist’s postman’s Kev, so good not to deal with that.

Do they have anyone else that can do that?
I'm no expert on them but, know a couple of Newcastle fans and they say he is by far their best player and but for his past temperament would be at a higher level and be in the England squad. He would be a far better fit for England than Henderson or Dier. So no I don't think they do.

Last edited:
I'm no expert on them but, know a couple of Newcastle fans and they say he is by far their best player and but for him past temperament would be at a higher level and be in the England squad. He would be a far better fit for England than Henderson or Dier. So no I don't think they do.
Thanks,i'm not going to say anything to jinx it given we lost to palace and leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.