Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought his positioning and decision making was showing improvement before this injury.
Both can be questionable at times, but he's better at both than either Delph or Zinchenko, with the added benefit that he's got the pace to correct positional errors and he's dangerous enough going forward to make the right winger think twice about trying to take advantage of them.

I would love to see us put 5 or more past them. It will absolutely destroy the Dippocrites confidence knowing we would only be a point behind and scoring for fun away from home.

I would love to see us put 5 or more past them. It will absolutely destroy the Dippocrites confidence knowing we would only be a point behind and scoring for fun away from home.
Would love that, as well. Though, I am not sure it would destroy their confidence—I think it would at least seed doubt (which is not that difficult for that lot, to be fair).

Or for it to be 0-0 until the 94th minute when the barcodes keeper puts it in his own net, just to hear the Dipper supporters comments...

I presume anyone including Delph, does so to give Newcastle a fighting chance !

Think it will be Danilo at left back. Delph was amazing last season but he’s looked ‘off it’ the last while.

Danny boy is our best in-form fullback at the moment imo, probably for both positions at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.