Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but they’ve been skirting around dropping points for the last few weeks so hope springs eternal.

Hopefully Jamie Vardy has a special night under the klanfield lights ;-)
I honestly think they are getting all the luck and decisions,they are getting pens for diving,i really think they will do it this year

I honestly think they are getting all the luck and decisions,they are getting pens for diving,i really think they will do it this year
Lots of points to play for yet,we’re peaking at the right time. I accept however we have got a lot of games left to play with all the competitions we are in

Unfortunately I have to agree karen,too many things falling for them in games,but let’s just keep going and see what happens and starting tomorrow a chance to put pressure on the scousers as long as we don’t fuck up ..

Unfortunately I have to agree karen,too many things falling for them in games,but let’s just keep going and see what happens and starting tomorrow a chance to put pressure on the scousers as long as we don’t fuck up ..
Yep we know all about chasing which is good,i'm still trying to work out how they can be 25 pts better than last year,if they win it of course,it has all the feel of their year but if anyone can catch them we can

Lots of points to play for yet,we’re peaking at the right time. I accept however we have got a lot of games left to play with all the competitions we are in
The team that throw the cups have an advantage for sure but so long as kev doesn't get injured again we can manage

I'm up there tomorrow with one of my sons, so would love it to be 6-0 ... but although Newcastle have lost all their top-six games this season, all but 2 of them were tight affairs / single-goal margins. It's the way Newcastle play - just hanging on for grim life all game and hoping to nick one . So it could be tighter than we'd want?

When you think like that just go back to last Feb/March on here when despite a huge lead there was still plenty on here that were panicking ahead of every game, saying we couldn’t afford a slip up. Just remember the Dippers will be feeling the pressure big style, hopefully after another comprehensive performance tomorrow.

One slip ahead of us and I really think they will crumble.

If they get to the end of the season having matched us with their 4 point start then fair enough they will deserve it, I just feel it’s going to be our year again ;-)

When you think like that just go back to last Feb/March on here when despite a huge lead there was still plenty on here that were panicking ahead of every game, saying we couldn’t afford a slip up. Just remember the Dippers will be feeling the pressure big style, hopefully after another comprehensive performance tomorrow.

One slip ahead of us and I really think they will crumble.

If they get to the end of the season having matched us with their 4 point start then fair enough they will deserve it, I just feel it’s going to be our year again ;-)
We will win it on goal difference with the last kick of the season a lad from Argentina will score. The Scousers will declare 6 months of official mourning.

The team that throw the cups have an advantage for sure but so long as kev doesn't get injured again we can manage
Let’s imagine we manage to get to both domestic cup finals and the semi final of the champions league, not unrealistic given the draws. We would have played 12 domestic cup games and 12 champions league matches, plus the community shield. So that’s a 63 game season, meaning the Premier League only accounts for 60% of our season!

Now Liverpool, they only played 2 domestic cup games all season and there’s a chance that they might get knocked out by Bayern (even if Bayern are nowhere near what they used to be). If Bayern win, they’ll have had 8 champions league matches, meaning a 48 game season and the League will have accounted for 79% of their season!

That in a nutshell is why they really should win the league from here. It’ll be our greatest title win yet if we pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.