Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect the complete opposite.

Full strength, because none of the starters played against Chelsea.

You don't want too big a gap between them playing games or they will start to get a little rusty.

I think there's a few players who need a longer rest. Dias, KDB, Gundo can all sit on the bench until the Everton game as far as I'm concerned, they've all played too much.

I think there's a few players who need a longer rest. Dias, KDB, Gundo can all sit on the bench until the Everton game as far as I'm concerned, they've all played too much.
I think we will see a mix and match to be honest domalino. We have to keep the match fitness and hunger in there, while we also try to avoid injuries

Geordie in peace here,

Congrats on winning the league. Bit of a weird season, but your lot got the job done and dusted without too much fuss. Shame that you didn't beat Chelsea to win the thing, but I guess that doesn't really matter now. I say guess, because I've no idea what it's like to win something substantial.

Wilson's out so we'll be playing Joelinton up top, where he can dance his sadsack samba all game. Honestly, £40m he cost... That's 2xCallum Wilsons, or a Leroy Sane!

Steve'll throw a Brucey Bonus your way and have the boys roll over for a tummy tickle. You've looked vulnerable to team who have a go at you, but that's not us under Bruce. Benitez might have been able to shithouse his way to a point, but not Bruce. We're safe, his job's safe, so I can't see a huge amount of blood and thunder from us. ASM might fancy it, and Ritchie is a madhead, but the rest of them will be slapping on the sunblock and sipping daiquiris.

You'll score 3 or 4, ASM might get one.

200.gif

I fucking love corned beef.

I get what you mean, they have played alot, but I think going in the opposite direction and just telling them to rest for multiple weeks is too far in the other direction.

For example, the PSG was May 4th, and Newcastle is May 14th, 10 days is a HUGE amount of rest between games, they basically did get a break. Then they can rest against Brighton and play Everton which would be a 9 day gap, plenty of time. Then 6 days until final.

Pep might rest again though, who knows what he's thinking or what the science says, but my thinking is that the gradual approach is the best way to manage their legs.

Give the kdb gundo and Dias 45 mins and pep I mean 45 mins . Need to keep them fresh and hungry and I want to win every game aswell . Remember being pissed off when we drew with Huddersfield in the centurions season as I hate not winning .

Give the kdb gundo and Dias 45 mins and pep I mean 45 mins . Need to keep them fresh and hungry and I want to win every game aswell . Remember being pissed off when we drew with Huddersfield in the centurions season as I hate not winning .
You must have spent most of the 90s on medication, mate. ;-)

I used alcohol.

Play Delap in all the 3 remaining games and get him ready for next year!!!

Also play Palmer and Doyle and get them PL minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.