Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will for the first time this season, watch a game with the sound on. All season I have watched our games on mute because I have not wanted to listen to the drivel we get from presenters. It will not bother me what they come up with, but I do expect a few remarks about it not being a good season unless we win the CL.

For me winning the league is the one that matters, if we win cups along the way that is just a nice bonus.

Last night tyler eventually said friday is the champions city v newcastle and a big sigh ,wtf
I don't like Martin Tyler he's boring and likes to see us fail. This voice is so dull. Carragher and Micah are the best ones. Gary Neville is OK but a dull rag.

They guys can play with confidence & put on a show.
EDERSON
WALKER STONES DIAS ZINCHENKO
BERNARDO FERNANDINHO GUNDAGAN
MAHREZ JESUS FODEN

Looking forward to this, can get up early, watch the guard of honour from the Toon and just enjoy the performance. Looking forward to it now the title is sewn up, and the chance to watch three games stress free until the Champions League final.

Hoping some of the reserves get given a start to put their hand up for a place in the final.

Bring it on, hopefully see a Sergio hat trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.