Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy is a woeful defender in most situations. Going forward he is just about passable. Not sure how we can get rid of him but he is likely to be an even bigger liability if he is still around the place next season.
Think with one year left and the continued level of his performances that we take the hit and get him sold for a nominal fee / loan deal where we pay for vast majority of his wages. Can only see him going to a lesser team in a lesser league like France or Italy. A shame but he is adding nothing to our play, he is realistically behind Zin, Cancelo and Ake in important games. I’d personally throw in Laporte ahead of him too.

A real shame but he’s just not at the level we need.

Think with one year left and the continued level of his performances that we take the hit and get him sold for a nominal fee / loan deal where we pay for vast majority of his wages. Can only see him going to a lesser team in a lesser league like France or Italy. A shame but he is adding nothing to our play, he is realistically behind Zin, Cancelo and Ake in important games. I’d personally throw in Laporte ahead of him too.

Sh1t happens, Tixki's got far more right than wrong, but we have to get a proper LB in this summer, sort this position out once and for all, next season Zinckenko and new signing and we are set well.

Strongest eleven it is then: Ederson, Walker, Zinchenko, Dias, Stones, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Foden

On the subs bench I wouldn't mind seeing Palmer and Delap in place of Serg/Jesus and Torres

2-1 City = champions

Strongest eleven it is then: Ederson, Walker, Zinchenko, Dias, Stones, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Foden

On the subs bench I wouldn't mind seeing Palmer and Delap in place of Serg/Jesus and Torres

2-1 City = champions
We could already be champions anyway. So just play the backups again and figure out which ones to keep and get rid of

If we need a point or 3 points to win the league, strongest team and we’ll smash a Newcastle team that will have nothing to play for

if we’re already champions.. very likely.. rotate again and just take what comes as it doesn’t matter

Hopefully we’re champions by next Friday night. If were not it might be time for Fernandinho to sit them all down for a chat again

Two years sadly.

All our first choice players must have lots of game time over the next 3 matches. Then we go into the CL Final up and ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.