Not open for further replies.
My starting XI
Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Cancelo
Rodri
Bernado Foden
Mahrez Sterling
Aguero

Last week someone posted "Pep doesn't understand Manchester". In the week he's got us to our first champions league final they were still stewing on the fact that United fluked a meaningless derby win.

Obviously the poster wasn’t from Manchester - must have been a trolling rag:)

-----------------------------------------------------Ederson----------------------------------------------------------------

Walker---------------------Stones--------------------------------Dias------------------------------Zinny

--------------------------------------------------Fern---------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------Gundo------------------------------------------------------Bernie------------------------------

Mahrez--------------------------------------KDB----------------------------------------------Foden--------------

No fucin about 3 points

Last week someone posted "Pep doesn't understand Manchester". In the week he's got us to our first champions league final they were still stewing on the fact that United fluked a meaningless derby win.

I can’t stand that. ‘Pep doesn’t get us’, I couldn’t give a fuck if he didn’t, as long as he keeps winning us trophies, I wouldn’t care if he got a United badge tattooed on his chest.

No point predicting a team for this until united have played all theirs I suppose
I think we'll go pretty much full strength regardless.

Players will have had enough rest and they need to play some games to keep them sharp. If the league's already won, he might use subs a bit more and minor rotation to ensure all the squad is fully fit and match ready.

Too much rest isn't always a good thing. That's why we (usually) have pre-season games.

The only possible change he might make for the champions League final is fern and rodri both playing with Bernie dropping out, suspect he may go with that at Newcastle. Go full gun for this one, I reckon we'll need a point to win the league but we need to keep the edge on the players.

Fucking idiots, I despair I really do. If ever someone from another country “got” Manchester, and made supreme efforts to understand the culture then it was Pep. As well as being a genius manager he is a magnificent and humble human being. Posters like the one you allude to don’t get Pep, or Manchester, or Manchester City, and should “get” to fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.