Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that Sergio always takes time to get up to full sharpness. Give him minutes, if not whole matches. Then have him on the bench for the CL final like a loaded gun.
I totally agree with that strategy 3 whole games would get him to the right level. So long as he’s had a penenka brain scan. Would love him to score the winner against the rent boys

Absolutely no idea what to expect. I assume that everyone who will be starting the UCL final will get roughly two starts each in the last three league matches. Outside of that, who knows? I'd be staggered if Agüero doesn't start the Everton game but that might be his only remaining match for us, Pep is bound to be pissed off about the penalty.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Aké
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Bernardo
Foden
Jesus
Mahrez

Pep Guardiola: "Yesterday, we had a lovely chat all together: #ManCity players, staff, Khaldoon. Sheikh Mansour sent his congratulations." [via
@_joebray

Pep Guardiola on the #PL title party:"We drink a bit, dance, hug, at 11:30 pizzas arrived and that was the best moment of the night. In England, the parties are just alcohol, not food, I don't know why. So when the pizza arrived was the best moment."

Pep Guardiola: "What we have done so far is win a lot. If you start to lose you start to doubt The best way is to win games. Personally, it's a special gratitude to Txiki, Ferran, without them and especially Khaldoon it would be difficult..."

Pep Guardiola: "Yesterday, we had a lovely chat all together: #ManCity players, staff, Khaldoon. Sheikh Mansour sent his congratulations." [via
@_joebray

Pep Guardiola on the #PL title party:"We drink a bit, dance, hug, at 11:30 pizzas arrived and that was the best moment of the night. In England, the parties are just alcohol, not food, I don't know why. So when the pizza arrived was the best moment."

Pep Guardiola: "What we have done so far is win a lot. If you start to lose you start to doubt The best way is to win games. Personally, it's a special gratitude to Txiki, Ferran, without them and especially Khaldoon it would be difficult..."
Haha, Pep's yet to go full Manc, he needs to stay a few years longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.