Newcastle Away Tickets: Not A Chance!

jrb

A related family member knows ******** who has always managed to get tickets for Newcastle away games.

Even though he has more than connections at Newcastle, he couldn't get any tickets either and said they are like rocking horse s*** up in Newcastle.

Every Geordie and his bottle of Newkie Brown Ale wants to be at that match.

Thankfully the Lord has smiled on me and I've got a ticket.(loyalty points) The Mrs will have to settle for a weekend away and watching it with her Mum and Sister in a Newcastle pub.

salfordpaul said:
still showing as members can buy on their site pal...if i was without a ticket i'd join and buy one personally!

Interesting.

Thanks.

Are the club showing it at City Square? Really enjoyed the derby there. Could be a great afternoon.

You can buy Newcastle tickets at the HMV store in Newcastle City Centre. If you're struggling it might be worth a trip up to get them.

me and my mate got 2 yesterday off the newcastle site, costs £25 to sign up to be a member and then select your seat from the planner online, piece of piss!!

will check later on but think its level 2 in the milburn stand? and you can buy 2 tickets on one membership if that makes sense? so pay £25 for one to sign up and then you can get two tickets on that membership

Going to try for their end will I have trouble or will it pass without a trip to A&E

Obviously I would keep my gob shut and just watch the footie

Edit-Just tried you need to have a ST to buy tickets now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.