Newcastle away

2 blocks now on sale again.

I know the focus on this thread is Newcastle but even some of the so called glamour ties do t sell out. I’m thinking a couple of years ago at Anfield, when we had beaten the Scousers sin the League Cup a few days earlier.

2 blocks now on sale again.

I know the focus on this thread is Newcastle but even some of the so called glamour ties do t sell out. I’m thinking a couple of years ago at Anfield, when we had beaten the Scousers sin the League Cup a few days earlier.
It's very random.

When i looked on Monday there was only wheelchair tickets at £15 left.

And that just shows that we don't have a fanbase flush with cash. Wembley is an expensive do and at the time Prem tickets weren't capped at £30 so there's no way some people can afford to pay for a trip to Wembley and a trip to Anfield within three days of each other.

Just like Newcastle. It's come at a time when people are paying for tickets for Rotherham, Burton, Burnley, a trip to Wembley coming up, a possible FA Cup Fifth Round and Shalke coming out which all has to cover two pay days for a lot of people's disposable income. That could be £170 just on tickets alone (never mind if you buy for other family members, you're talking over the £250 mark if you have a few kids n'all), easily £50 travel expenses to Wembley too, just after Christmas+NY, with just December and January spare cash to pay for it all...

This is why it's shit that City are continually putting SeasonCard prices up every year (eleven of the last twelve years have seen a rise). Cup tickets might look like they're cheap on an individual basis but they are expenses that we didn't really pay for years ago because we never did well in the cups and SeasonCard prices were hundreds of pounds cheaper than they used to be.

It's not so bad for someone like me, not married, no kids, but many people can't afford it all anymore. Newcastle away amongst all that is just one too many for many.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very random.

And that just shows that we don't have a fanbase flush with cash. Wembley is an expensive do and at the time Prem tickets weren't capped at £30 so there's no way some people can afford to pay for a trip to Wembley and a trip to Anfield within three days of each other.

Just like Newcastle. It's come at a time when people are paying for tickets for Rotherham, Burton, Burnley, a trip to Wembley coming up, a possible FA Cup Fifth Round and Shalke coming out which all has to cover two pay days for a lot of people's disposable income. That could be £170 just on tickets alone (never mind if you buy for other family members, you're talking over the £250 mark if you have a few kids n'all), easily £50 travel expenses to Wembley too, just after Christmas+NY, with just December and January spare cash to pay for it all...

This is why it's shit that City are continually putting SeasonCard prices up every year (eleven of the last twelve years have seen a rise). Cup tickets might look like they're cheap on an individual basis but they are expenses that we didn't really pay for years ago because we never did well in the cups and SeasonCard prices were hundreds of pounds cheaper than they used to be.

It's not so bad for someone like me, not married, no kids, but many people can't afford it all anymore. Newcastle away amongst all that is just one too many for many.
Spot on mate. It sorts of creeps up on you without noticing
Since Christmas Rotherham, Burton, Burnley, Cup Final and Shalke for those that don’t do aways. And you get smug ****s like Linekar taking the piss out of the crowds.

It's very random.

Good post.

Perhaps i should tweet that big eared crisp eating fuckwit Lineker for a borrow.

Spot on mate. It sorts of creeps up on you without noticing
Since Christmas Rotherham, Burton, Burnley, Cup Final and Shalke for those that don’t do aways. And you get smug ****s like Linekar taking the piss out of the crowds.
They think money grows on trees, staying in Jesmond for two nights, know any good restaurants ? Might treat you and the better half to a drink in Dacantus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.