Newcastle Cup Seat Relocations South Stand

What are the chances of Level 1 tickets popping up at South Stand end?

Need 1 in that area otherwise it's getting 1 at the other end of the ground!

Can you walk round the concourse from Family Stand end to 115?

I'm thinking not because of the normal away Blocks segregation and possibly you can't get passed the Corners in the ground from a side to an end?
You can walk round as long as you go the other way from the tunnel thingy.

Just be aware that some checks are done by stewards when trying to get in 110 onwards.

You can walk round as long as you go the other way from the tunnel thingy.

Just be aware that some checks are done by stewards when trying to get in 110 onwards.
Ahh, so you can normally get through Block 105, just the Corner to negotiate cheers

Ahh, so you can normally get through Block 105, just the Corner to negotiate cheers
Saying that I'm up in SS3 normally and happy in 113 for this game but last season I did wander round to the FS for a quick getaway late in a cup game.

Maybe I'm not the best to advise you.

Quick question. I've just been on my account to see where we've been moved to. I got asked about reserving tickets and as I clicked it took me through the process if purchasing the two tickets.

I'm on the cup scheme though so I closed it down before purchasing.

So, will these two tickets still get charged to me as normal when in the scheme?
@RACHACE Pretty sure City gave out information previously to say when you see a ticket in your Reservations you don't click on to purchase and just leave it there for the payment to be taken automatically. So as you closed it down then payment should have still been taken as normal. Payments were taken yesterday so ticket should no longer show under "Reservations" and should show under "Tickets" instead.

Just found what City site says, it includes this text "You do not need to manually process these reservations online, as doing so will not reflect the Cup Scheme price". So if you had completed as you were going to you would have paid the higher price.

@RACHACE Pretty sure City gave out information previously to say when you see a ticket in your Reservations you don't click on to purchase and just leave it there for the payment to be taken automatically. So as you closed it down then payment should have still been taken as normal. Payments were taken yesterday so ticket should no longer show under "Reservations" and should show under "Tickets" instead.

Just found what City site says, it includes this text "You do not need to manually process these reservations online, as doing so will not reflect the Cup Scheme price". So if you had completed as you were going to you would have paid the higher price.
Cheers mate. Payment went out today and tickets are as they usually would be on my account.

Tickets popping up now around the ground.

Went for one in 115 but somebody beat me to it, fastest finger first!

Got on in 114 though.

Cheaper than the other end, £17.50 for an under 18 member.

I’m a season ticket holder, wouldn’t mind buying a couple for my kids, who are not members, is this gonna be possible at any point ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.