Newcastle (H) Post-Match Thread

To those saying it was too easy and not enjoyable, you can only play against what’s in front of you and we put on a great display.

Newcastle might have injuries, but that’s not our problem. We went out there to win the game and that’s what we did.

I enjoyed it greatly.

It's true that they weren't at full strength but neither were we. None of our first choice back 4 started, no Sterling, Aguero etc.

I thought it was a very enjoyable performance and a very classy one. It's fair to point out that Newcastle were missing a few regulars but that is to excuse some of their weaknesses, but I feel that pundits are using it as a snide belittling of our performance and almost an assertion that we wouldn't have beaten a full strength Newcastle. Well we did two weeks ago, in Newcastle, and as Vienna says, we can only beat the team that turns up and we looked very good doing it. Last time Liverpool weren't in the right frame of mind for a big game! Says a lot for their professionalism.

I thought it was a very enjoyable performance and a very classy one. It's fair to point out that Newcastle were missing a few regulars but that is to excuse some of their weaknesses, but I feel that pundits are using it as a snide belittling of our performance and almost an assertion that we wouldn't have beaten a full strength Newcastle. Well we did two weeks ago, in Newcastle, and as Vienna says, we can only beat the team that turns up and we looked very good doing it. Last time Liverpool weren't in the right frame of mind for a big game! Says a lot for their professionalism.
They weren’t "in the right frame of mind" only after the game, but beforehand, "they were really up for this game".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.