Newcastle home 17th Aug

mike channon´s windmill

Newcastle home it is then . I plan on coming over for this so any of you on your jollies and can´t make it for any other reason PM me please
Cheers

Any one not able to make this fixture and with 2 tickets going spare..........I am your man please!

There will be quite alot available;if Lancashire get to the 20/20 finals day;at Edgbaston. Sat 17th August 11.00am -21.00pm.Starts friday 28th June;first home game monday 1st July 6.30pm-day/night game;against Notts Outlaws.

raglanblue said:
There will be quite alot available;if Lancashire get to the 20/20 finals day;at Edgbaston. Sat 17th August 11.00am -21.00pm.Starts friday 28th June;first home game monday 1st July 6.30pm-day/night game;against Notts Outlaws.

Brilliant. Quite brilliant.
Any would be wummers watch this guy and learn .

* applauds *

A friend coming over from Abu Dhabi for this, two tickets needed.

He not the shiek, he an Irish fireman working over there.

PM cheers.

Sorted now

Somehow, I will be in the UK on this date and I would love the chance to go see the Blues for the first time since, er, 1980. How has it been that long?

If anyone has a single or even a pair, it would be very much appreciated.

Cheers everyone.

Do u think this fixture will get rescheduled to the Sunday or Monday for tv as I am at wedding on Saturday so if it stays on 17 th I will have my season card available to only prob is I am in Wales lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.