Newcastle Home 21st Feb 2015

Wio Gumflapdinand

Need 4 tickets for Newcastle game

Wonder if anyone can help here. The missus and her sister and hubby want to come with to this game but the site is saying I can't even get two never mind four together. Ideally we'd want to be together but even pairs would do as my missus is pregnant and she doesn't fancy sitting alone.
Anyway if anybody here can help in anyway at all it would be greatly appreciated

Re: Need 4 tickets for Newcastle game

Here this thread is! I tried to find this earlier but couldnt find it. (time to go to specsavers..?)

Prestwich_Blue said:
I don't understand the problem. They're on general sale, you can buy up to 6 on one card so and there are plenty together in 327 and 328.

Yesterday evening there was not two seats together anywhere in the stadium so the club has today put those seats in 327/328 on sale.

But to OP - have you considered buying seats close to each other & then just ask for people if they could move in the stadium? Yesterday when I had a look there was one block for example where was 2 seats available on the same row but there was 3 seats between them. Surely everyone in those seats will be fine moving one seat to the left/right.

I always do that when I bring my missus to a game and we can't originally get two seats together

Dunne's own goal said:
Here this thread is! I tried to find this earlier but couldnt find it. (time to go to specsavers..?)

Prestwich_Blue said:
I don't understand the problem. They're on general sale, you can buy up to 6 on one card so and there are plenty together in 327 and 328.

Yesterday evening there was not two seats together anywhere in the stadium so the club has today put those seats in 327/328 on sale.

But to OP - have you considered buying seats close to each other & then just ask for people if they could move in the stadium? Yesterday when I had a look there was one block for example where was 2 seats available on the same row but there was 3 seats between them. Surely everyone in those seats will be fine moving one seat to the left/right.

I always do that when I bring my missus to a game and we can't originally get two seats together
Will check it again, cheers for that

Newcastle returned the upper tier tickets so the whole blocks of 213, 214, 215 are now on sale. Try those? great view from there

My m8 is away in Spain so spare seasoncard 109 east lower row k £36 can sort out paper ticket pm if interested thanks

Sold £30 blue moon loves a bargin

Dunne's own goal said:
Newcastle returned the upper tier tickets so the whole blocks of 213, 214, 215 are now on sale. Try those? great view from there

What? Big club new castle like. With the morst fans Eva like.

de niro said:
Dunne's own goal said:

What? Big club new castle like. With the morst fans Eva like.
try living up here with them they like to think that constantly going how there a big club and fans they got always moaning on all the time about the manager and Ashley it does your head in

I'll be in Italy for a wedding so can't attend this match

Block 109, one of the front couple of rows... next to 110.. face value

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.