Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

When we want a game to come quickly after a loss, we have a whole week off (first one since way back in November) ...

The sooner we get this out of our system the better, must win game against Newcastle now ...

Quite a few questions should be answered before then though ... Sanchez? a LB cover? (with Mendy and now Delph out as well) ...

I can’t wait for the next game to kick off though ... need to get back to winning ways ASAP!

Mangala at LB I imagine :( hopefully just for now!

Love to see Sanchez line up for us but can’t see it. Imagine we’ll win this one and get this game out of our system - 3-0 city

I'm hapyp with Zinchenko at LB for this, rather than do any alterations to the formation.

Hopefully straight back on the winning horse.

Newcaslt aren't going to attack, can't see much need for a leftback at all tbh, we could stick anyone there. Looking forward to this tbh, think we'll be well up for it and ready to really send a message

Suprised by this fact.

Very much needed break.

If I was Pep I would have the lads on a Dubai trip for 4 days leaving tomorrow.

Could be down to 9 points by the time we kick off if united beat Stoke and Burnley. Let's just get back to winning ways.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
D.Silva/B.Silva
Sterling
Sané
Aguero

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Danilo
Fernandinho
KDB Silva
Bernando Aguero Sane

I'm even contemplating on whether stones should play after the performances he's put in, in the last 3 games.

I'm even contemplating on whether stones should play after the performances he's put in, in the last 3 games.
I see where you're coming from but Mangala is not an improvement. Stones has a week to rest and hopefully he's got his mistakes out of his system. Also, I doubt our defence will be under that much pressure from Newcastle. It's the perfect game for him to get a bit of confidence back.

Could be down to 9 points by the time we kick off if united beat Stoke and Burnley. Let's just get back to winning ways.

Burnley away might not be easy for them ... but then I’m hoping Stoke might take some off then tomorrow night as well ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.