Newcastle - Sir Joseph

A very good player.

An idoit, but a top class midfielder.

Dont rule him out of the England squad in future.

Didsbury Dave said:
A very good player.

An idoit, but a top class midfielder.

Dont rule him out of the England squad in future.

PMSL Good one.

I've still got a signed picture of him. Good pic though (when he's doing the shushing at the swamp after scoring). It's packed away in a box mind.

He was good for us in a very crap team. There are 2 major things I don't like about him:

1) He's a thug

2) He ran his mouth off to the media with frightening regularity. Whether it was moaning about how little we spent or blabbing about how Fat Frank and Stevie Gangsta-Whore-Lover couldn't play in the same team before he made his England debut, he just couldn't help himself.

So yeah, wouldn't want him back. You've got to ask yourself anyway, who would you drop to make way for him?

Jesus Christ, where have all you Joey supporters been for the past few years?! I thought I was on my own!

Not the best player in the world, but the box to box, aggressive, and a few goals is something which we have never replaced. Johnson could have been it.

Even when he had a bad game he was still our best player on the park 9 times out of 10.

I pay to watch City players play football, what they are like off the pitch means fuck all to me.

On that note, I'm gonna give Micah a bell and see if him and Ishmael fancy something video phone fun, allegedly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.