Newcastle - Sir Joseph

liamctid said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
PMSL coming from a guy who plays/played for a local Sale sunday league side.

If only you knew ;-)

I've come to the conclusion that you are Jamie Tandy

Sorry mate, will give you a reply in a bit, just hitting speed dial to any paper that can print my sob story again, it's been 2 months ;-)

When we play the barcodes at least Barton's secret signs at corner kicks will be well known to us - 1 arm in the air before he takes the kick means "I'm going to plant it on the head of the first defender who will clear it for a throw in 40 yards out".

2 arms in the air means exactly the same thing.

Immaculate Pasta said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
lol at all these experts telling us what makes a 'class' player and they've never kicked a ball in their lives.

If only you knew ;-)

Don't play in sale matey, come down tomorrow for the bluemoon game then, or as I suspect you'll be 'busy'......every post smacks of a clueless new to football idiot and it's tiresome now.

good luck to joey. he was the only thing keeping us from the abyss for the best part of 2 years in my opinion. great passion and drive and a character in a game of dullards. anyone who shushes the norwich fans after a goal is fine by me...see also the goat.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

If only you knew ;-)

Don't play in sale matey, come down tomorrow for the bluemoon game then, or as I suspect you'll be 'busy'......every post smacks of a clueless new to football idiot and it's tiresome now.

hahahaha you're consistant, i'll give you that.

joey-barton%5B1%5D.jpg

after the swamp too...shame really

FeedTheGoat10 said:
I know Barton is a cnut of the highest order, and a thug, and everything that's wrong with footballers off the pitch, but I can't help but have a soft spot for him. On the pitch he's a decent player who has (or did have) potential. Gets on with it when he's kicked, gives it back, good box to box player and can pass (maybe not from set pieces) he's playing well tonight, played some great passes, one setting up Newcastle's second. Hope he has another shot at the premiership and doesn't do anything stupid again.

What are everyone else's thoughts on him?

I like Joey Barton , and i still think he could turn out to be an excellent player if he buckles down to it ....... but Joey is Joey , and it's probably only a matter of time before his next headline making escapade kicks in.

I also remain unconvinced that , unless Newcastle really strengthen during the summer , they'll last very long in Premiership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.