Newcastle / Stevenage fan ? punches player.

80s Shorts

Dont know if anyone else spotted it. During the on pitch celebrations a fat twat in a white t-shirt takes aim and lands a full blooded punch on a Stevenage player, sending him to the deck.

Court case when they get him. It was that bad.

Re: Newcastle fan punches player

80s Shorts said:
Dont know if anyone else spotted it. During the on pitch celebrations a fat twat in a white t-shirt takes aim and lands a full blooded punch on a Stevenage player, sending him to the deck.

I just write that on my thread. I think he is newcastle but he had a stevanage scarf

the newcastle fans are so fuckin annoyin!, all game they did the same boring chant of la la la la la.hate newcastle and there fans,small time poxy little tin club with deluded wank fans.

I saw that as well, been rewinding my sky plus and in the next shot you get to see the guy close up running off. Hard to say who he supports because he ran from the Stevenage end. May well be something more to it and not as random attack as you think

chedinho said:
prison sentence by the sounds of it.

the uniform will mtch his clubs home kit.

i spotted that aswell scum bag

come on you blue boys

BoyBlue_1985 said:
80s Shorts said:

I just write that on my thread. I think he is newcastle but he had a stevanage scarf

The idiot punched him, ran off and when he saw nobody was chasing him he went back running near the player that he floored. Idiotic moron and should to some time inside imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.