Newcastle / Stevenage fan ? punches player.

Re: Newcastle fan punches player

Ed68 said:
I didn't watch the game but are you sure it wasn't Barton?

No, he didnt kick him in the head after he went down.

They shower the Stevenage players with coins and then at full time a player gets punched.
I hope they are banned from the FA cup next season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9HnOJbEYiw&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9HnOJbE ... r_embedded</a>

scumbag , im from stevenage just to throw it out there

80s Shorts said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I just write that on my thread. I think he is newcastle but he had a stevanage scarf

The idiot punched him, ran off and when he saw nobody was chasing him he went back running near the player that he floored. Idiotic moron and should to some time inside imo.

Yeah the bloke is a wanker, probably greatest day in that lads life and some dirty geordie tries to ruin it. Why didnt a load of people go and batter him i would of if i was there, alright it makes me no better but least its not a cheap shot like that. The more i watch and think about the more i get wound up

I hope to god that the police have seen this and arrest him. I also hope the papers report on this and shame that scumbag

BoyBlue_1985 said:
80s Shorts said:
The idiot punched him, ran off and when he saw nobody was chasing him he went back running near the player that he floored. Idiotic moron and should to some time inside imo.

Yeah the bloke is a wanker, probably greatest day in that lads life and some dirty geordie tries to ruin it. Why didnt a load of people go and batter him i would of if i was there, alright it makes me no better but least its not a cheap shot like that. The more i watch and think about the more i get wound up

I hope to god that the police have seen this and arrest him. I also hope the papers report on this and shame that scumbag

All over twitter. They will get the twunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.