Newcastle / Stevenage fan ? punches player.

Re: Newcastle fan punches player

Got a great shot of him on my sky +. Just after he did it he ran off towards the centre circle area then turns back, the cameras zoom on to another view and you can see him close up running past. He has a Stevenage scarf, white shirt on with a red writing across the top, diesel T Shirt I think..

little bastard.
you see just after he punched the player a load of fans run to the player, well i hope they found the twat, ripped his balls off and then left him for dead.
absolute fucking geordie scum....

scorer said:
Imagine the fuckin anger if that had happened to Silva....

My feelings wouldnt be any different than they are now. Scumbag twats innocent person in the face for no reason = lowlife that we are all better off without. Does not matter who the innocent party is scorer.

clarkie_ni said:
little bastard.
you see just after he punched the player a load of fans run to the player, well i hope they found the twat, ripped his balls off and then left him for dead.
It's not been confirmed it's a Newcastle fan. Most people reporting he had a red and white scarf.

Bongo Joe said:
clarkie_ni said:
little bastard.
It's not been confirmed it's a Newcastle fan. Most people reporting he had a red and white scarf.

why the fuck would a stevenage fan punch a player that played for the club he supports? especially given the fact stevenage just won against a premier league side and thus progressed in the FA cup...
he had a red and white scarf..... so what....

Discraceful behavour but the Stevenage fans arent innocent.

Loads of shit chucked at Newcastle players while taking corners, you cant have it both ways.

clarkie_ni said:
Bongo Joe said:

why the fuck would a stevenage fan punch a player that played for the club he supports? especially given the fact stevenage just won against a premier league side and thus progressed in the FA cup...

The Stevenage player refused to give the lad his shirt so he snotted him; there's a bit of a hunt going on right now in Stevenage for the thug as it seems common knowledge who he is (mind you, thumping somebody in full view of dozens of cameras will tend to get you noticed!)

happy said:
clarkie_ni said:

The Stevenage player refused to give the lad his shirt so he snotted him; there's a bit of a hunt going on right now in Stevenage for the thug as it seems common knowledge who he is (mind you, thumping somebody in full view of dozens of cameras will tend to get you noticed!)

If thats true, how do you edit thread titles anybody.

80s Shorts said:
happy said:

If thats true, how do you edit thread titles anybody.

Edit the title in the OP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.