Newcastle / Stevenage fan ? punches player.

Re: Newcastle fan punches player

I know violence happens in football and we may look down on this fan. Unfortunatly all clubs have their idiots and it just reminds me of an attack i witnessed at eastlands a few years ago when we lost to Chelsea (3-1, Robinho's debut). Was walking down Grey Mere lane after the match next to a family of chelsea fans. They werent shouting or singing or anything to provoke any attack when a guy, a city fan, around 16 or 17 walked up to and alongside the youngest Chelsea fan (15 years old as I found out later) At first i didnt think much of it when he put his arm around his shoulder, thinking it was his mate or something. Then he swung back with his other arm and caught him in the nose, breaking it. Blood was pouring from it and he was floored as the attacker ran down the road. The sound of the hit was horrible! This from a city fan on an innocent kid! 2 of the family ran after the gobshite but my dad and i stayed with the mother and kid. I'm still disgusted by it and felt ashamed that MY club has a fan (and I'm sure a few more) that could do this to another human being, let alone a kid. It only takes a few to ruin a reputation and I'm still disappointed when I hear of violence between city fans and other fans. Dunno what happened after. Sorry for the essay and I'm aware there are instances where it's unfairly happened against city fans. But as I say, every club has it's idiots.

Red and white scarf - a Rag or a Dipper then?????? About their level for sure... and the right part of the country.

nozza said:
I know violence happens in football and we may look down on this fan. Unfortunatly all clubs have their idiots and it just reminds me of an attack i witnessed at eastlands a few years ago when we lost to Chelsea (3-1, Robinho's debut). Was walking down Grey Mere lane after the match next to a family of chelsea fans. They werent shouting or singing or anything to provoke any attack when a guy, a city fan, around 16 or 17 walked up to and alongside the youngest Chelsea fan (15 years old as I found out later) At first i didnt think much of it when he put his arm around his shoulder, thinking it was his mate or something. Then he swung back with his other arm and caught him in the nose, breaking it. Blood was pouring from it and he was floored as the attacker ran down the road. The sound of the hit was horrible! This from a city fan on an innocent kid! 2 of the family ran after the gobshite but my dad and i stayed with the mother and kid. I'm still disgusted by it and felt ashamed that MY club has a fan (and I'm sure a few more) that could do this to another human being, let alone a kid. It only takes a few to ruin a reputation and I'm still disappointed when I hear of violence between city fans and other fans. Dunno what happened after. Sorry for the essay and I'm aware there are instances where it's unfairly happened against city fans. But as I say, every club has it's idiots.

Fair point. Its idiots that affiliate themselves with clubs and if the majority were asked they would say they wouldnt want them anywhere near.

Anyway, why didnt you run after him ya lazy bastard.

80s Shorts said:
nozza said:

Fair point. Its idiots that affiliate themselves with clubs and if the majority were asked they would say they wouldnt want them anywhere near.

If I'm honest, I was a little shit up by it all. Was a right meaty punch. I did think about running after him, but by the time it settled in my head he was half way down the road. Real shame. Must've ruined that kids season

nozza said:
80s Shorts said:

If I'm honest, I was a little shit up by it all. Was a right meaty punch. I did think about running after him, but by the time it settled in my head he was half way down the road. Real shame. Must've ruined that kids season

Was only joking mate. If it was me after the match i wud av probably staggered after him accompanied by my Dutch friend.

If it was a Stevenage fan and thats what he does when they win then I'd hate to find out what happens when they lose.

I'm friends with Scott Laird and his family as i'm from the same town as them. Apparently it was a Stevenage fan possibly on drugs. From Scott's brothers facebook the club and fans know who it is and there was a hunt for the bloke last night. Hope they got him and taught him a lesson!

Stevenage is a pretty small place with a limited number of places for a night out. This wally won't be able to go into town again without getting twatted.... which is nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.