Newcastle / Stevenage fan ? punches player.

well i now know who it is after seeing a pic i wont name him on here sure the mods wouldnt like it , and i cant see any boro fan hitting him to be honest lol theres only a few that would and there his mates , iv also heard a rumour as to why he did it i wont go into it but could be to do with a his missus?

ssob said:
well i now know who it is after seeing a pic i wont name him on here sure the mods wouldnt like it , and i cant see any boro fan hitting him to be honest lol theres only a few that would and there his mates , iv also heard a rumour as to why he did it i wont go into it but could be to do with a his missus?

pm? dish the dirt! lol

ssob said:

dave smith dun it

california blue said:
ssob said:

dave smith dun it
who lol

as far as i know loads of people have let them know already , ill hear soon enough if he gets knicked if not ill let them know

good lad. this fellas probably going to get his face splashed across the papers soon like that twonk who pissed on the war memorial in sheffield.

stive said:
I'm friends with Scott Laird and his family as i'm from the same town as them. Apparently it was a Stevenage fan possibly on drugs. From Scott's brothers facebook the club and fans know who it is and there was a hunt for the bloke last night. Hope they got him and taught him a lesson!

PROBABLY A SMACK HEAD!

Re: Newcastle fan punches player

levenshulmeboy said:
the newcastle fans are so fuckin annoyin!, all game they did the same boring chant of la la la la la.hate newcastle and there fans,small time poxy little tin club with deluded wank fans.
think that la la la shit was stevenage fans wasn't it?.........anyway looking at that vid who's the shithouse in the dark coat who seems to be talking to the lad who got smacked and then after it happened he was more interested in fuckin running away than either seeing if the player was alright or chasing the bastard who punched him (i say bastard but if there's other reasons like shagging of his missus or sumat then in my book he deserved the chinning)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.