Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best to the Mags!

We've been so lucky for the last 10+ years, having witnessed the shite that came before. The more clubs which can smash the cartel the better.

If we have more clubs able to head into the end of a season with the ability to win the title, everyone will benefit, just like they all did from Aguero in 2012.

There's some Mags here on Island, and all they want to see is their club lift a cup, and experience some success....I sincerely hope they get a flavour of what we've tasted in recent times.
I dont

Geordies are similar to dippers who think they are football royalty with Devine right to trophies

Always preferred mackems

Like PB mentioned, FFP cant touch them unless they are playing in european competition

The question is do they make the jump ASAP and go and buy quality or do they go and build the infrastructure whilst buying a solid base to make a more slow jump

Hope they at least rock the boat with that Salah link and upset the dippers as much as possible
Premier League uses the same model I thought?

I'm pleased for the proper Geordies who are devoted to Newcastle United and wanted to get rid of Ashley who was strangling their club.

I have zero interest in those hypocritical Newcastle fans who have called our club every name under the sun since the takeover, but who are now lapping up exactly how we all felt 12 years ago under similar circumstances.

Don't forget FFP boys! You're not going to start splashing the cash straightaway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.