Newcastle to sue..

berger10

The rags if they field a weakened team vs Hull this weekend! Was on SSN! Not they they have a leg to stand on if they do!

akzg4h.jpg

Feel free to remind me of that unsinkable ship!

The rags have earned the right to play a weaken side......carnt blame them if they get what they deserve after playing shite all season.

If Newcastle get tonked at Villa - as I expect they will, Hull's result is irrelevant.

It's not like the rags don't have a history of doing this, but for once I'm in agreement with them, they still have a big game for them so why shouldn't they play a weakened side(if they so wish)?

Bar codes, smoggies and hull have all come out and said this is bollocks,
Gonna be a reserve team fielded defo

its up to utd and fergie what team they field......if fergie wants to put out a reserve team then its totally upto him and he is within his rights to do so

it is newcastle utd football club who are to blame if they go down......noone else......there have been 37 other games fir them this seasno to do something about avoiding relegation

It is against league rules. It is subjective but if they do play a third team then they should be docked 10 points.

Corky said:
It is against league rules. It is subjective but if they do play a third team then they should be docked 10 points.

Have you forgotten who we are talking about here?

Manchester United.Sir Alex Ferguson.There is no way in a million years the FA would dock them 10 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.