Newcastle United takeover?

I’m still convinced that it was a ploy to wind up City-supporting listeners and goad them into ringing the poor excuse for a radio station.
I used to groan when they used to say they had a City fan on and he turned out to be real , earnest but naive. Surely everyone knows by now what they are like.
'Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly'.

I remember a City fan dismantling the comments by Brazil and that cricketer who was so bad they sacked him. After the City lad landed about 6 good punches they just cut him off and both called him a bitter blue accidentally on purpose. As usual you cannot imagine media people doing that to any other fans but City. I did not realise they had been doing it for as long as 10 years or more.
Bastards.

I used to groan when they used to say they had a City fan on and he turned out to be real , earnest but naive. Surely everyone knows by now what they are like.

I remember a City fan dismantling the comments by Brazil and that cricketer who was so bad they sacked him. After the City lad landed about 6 good punches they just cut him off and both called him a bitter blue accidentally on purpose. As usual you cannot imagine media people doing that to any other fans but City. I did not realise they had been doing it for as long as 10 years or more.
Bastards.

St Helens Blue ripped Irani a new one

Bastards.
Ronnie Irani.

Back on thread.
By the time this deal is finalised Newcastle will no longer be playing in the Premier League as Norway will have resumed from where they left off @ 950 AD and will be launching raids all along the North - East coast until they finally annexe Northumbria as the southern most province of The Kingdom of Norway. The Toon will have found their expected level of football when that happens.

Last edited:
Back on thread.
By the time this deal is finalised Newcastle will no longer be playing in the Premier League as Norway will have resumed from where they left off @ 950 AD and will be launching raids all along the North - East coast until they finally annexe Northumbria as the southern most province of The Kingdom of Norway. The Toon will have found their expected level of football when that happens.
Ole could be the Thane of North Shields.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.