Newcastle United takeover?

It is a good point, I can only assume his pockets are a lot deeper than normal football fans and I think (civil law is one of my weaker points !!!) wouldn't you have to serve a summons on him ? I have seen that Can't Pay. We'll Take It Away so it must be easy to do - sez me who has never done it !

Could be done as a collective action at the County Court - would cost circa £400 for a collective action.

Could be done as a collective action at the County Court - would cost circa £400 for a collective action.

Fair do's, and if I was a Newcastle fan I would be looking at other forum members to get something done together as they are clearly being pissed on from a great height.

Still no news. Has Fat Mike led us up the garden path again?

No the frightened rabbits at the ivory tower infested by the Premier league are acting, as usual, like scared rabbits. The so called big boys, Yoonitid, li'pool and arsenal have contacted them and moaned. These clubs do not like competition and you will be if/when it goes ahead and so the PL are scared to make a decision. They are also meant to be sorting out the resumption of the season, (not that many want it to restart) but they cant even do that. Simple decisions about where Manchester City can play their home match against Newcastle is causing untold problems in Cloud Cuckoo land so don't expect them to make a BIG decision like your takeover.
Allegedly some naughty scalliwags might come to the Etihad and protest at the takeover, therefore breaching social distancing measures so they want to play it at a neutral venue, maybe. Who exactly these scalliwags are no one knows but please be assured they are out there. Why they wont come and complain when we play you in the FA Cup at your place is a mystery to us all but hey, who am I to know. (actually I am a cynical bastard who doesn't trust the PL one little bit)

Good luck, hope it happens and look forward to the challenge.

Most of the Geordies I speak to up here feel that the takeover is dead in the water. Not sure why but there is still one who expects Ronaldo, Messi etc to be in the line up 1st game next season, whenever that may be.

Feels like it is down to BeIN and BeOUTQ situation. If the Saudis accept to take it down, maybe pay some compensation or agree to participate to the next round of PL rights negociation in the MENA, it will be accepted quickly imo.

This is a fucking ball ache for barcodes. Any more obstacles they want to put in the way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.