Newcastle United takeover?

First thing the new owners need to do is get rid of that donkey Carroll. How the fuck he keeps getting games is incredible. Plus he is a snidey dirty bastard as well.

It was straight out of the Colin Wanker management play book, 'Right Carroll go out and crock Laporte'. Twice to the head and once from behind got him one booking FFS.

My old manager, who is a season ticket holder at sid james park, says it will take a lot more than a few billion to sort it out.

PS. Can anyone understand the love in for Saint maximn. One of the worst players in europe for me. Yet my geordie mates seem to think he is some hybrid of messi and ronaldo.

My old manager, who is a season ticket holder at sid james park, says it will take a lot more than a few billion to sort it out.

PS. Can anyone understand the love in for Saint maximn. One of the worst players in europe for me. Yet my geordie mates seem to think he is some hybrid of messi and ronaldo.
As I have repeatedly mentioned in this thread, they are easily the most deluded fans in the whole country. Your mates are just reinforcing everything I have said about Newcastle United.

Just had a look on toontastic.

Before KO they seem to think the pace of almiron & st-maxim will be too much for us. Then after 3 minutes one of them realised that Mendy had out paced both.

They were also complaining about the kicking andy carol was getting from laporte & otamendi. Really funny

Later on one of them says they should bring on almiron - he did not realise he had been on from the start.

While managers like the elephant man are still in the game then players like Andy Carroll will still exist .

Carroll was a disgrace yesterday. No attempt to play football, just kick any City player and disrupt the flow of our game.
It was plain to see by millions of people on live television, that Bruce’s gameplan was to stop us playing by defending in numbers, and periodically hoofimg the ball up to the cart horse.
Yesterday was a chance for Steve Bruce and Newcastle FC to show the watching millions that they are a modern, well-equipped club, adapted to the 21st century and ripe for further investment. They did nothing of the sort.
Instead they proved to a mass audience that they are a club still stuck in the 50’s with their antiquated hoof ball ‘tactics’ and savage, violent assaults on opposing players.

Under the current managerial set-up I hope we never play this club again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.