Newcastle United takeover?

Lads, sadly too many of you to tag individually, why are you laughing at the fact they have gone for 66 years without a trophy ? Do you want the so called Big 5 to carry on challenging us with their corrupt ways ? Signing letters to send to Uefa and pressuring the Premier League to ban us.
Apart from that thug Carroll and that dinosaur Bruce I welcome all things Newcastle. If the takeover happens both will be gone and the club will in a few years be challenging the corrupt 'istory boys like we have done.

I might be getting on a bit, but even I’m not that fucking old!

I am! My dad and uncles went down to Wembley for it while my mum and I watched it on our 12" tele: one down after 45 seconds, Jimmy Meadows carried off soon after, a Bobby Johnstone diving header equaliser before half time but downhill all the way after that. I suspect I put a curse on the Geordies in my tearful rage at the end and that's why they've won nout in 65 years and counting!

I am! My dad and uncles went down to Wembley for it while my mum and I watched it on our 12" tele: one down after 45 seconds, Jimmy Meadows carried off soon after, a Bobby Johnstone diving header equaliser before half time but downhill all the way after that. I suspect I put a curse on the Geordies in my tearful rage at the end and that's why they've won nout in 65 years and counting!
Your username is a bit of a clue.

;-)

I see this take over is hitting the buffers. Lots of concern from the PL about fit owners, human rights, snide streams in the middle east and transparency as to who's in charge. Shitting themselves they'll have another city on their hands and their cherished top 4 will have to be a top 9.

I see this take over is hitting the buffers. Lots of concern from the PL about fit owners, human rights, snide streams in the middle east and transparency as to who's in charge. Shitting themselves they'll have another city on their hands and their cherished top 4 will have to be a top 9.

This human rights thingy why are the USA owners never pulled up over it, their human rights is terrible, that's why we now have 'take the knee' before every game. The USA is one of the most racist countries in the world but the premier league never stop an American from buying a premier league club.

This human rights thingy why are the USA owners never pulled up over it, their human rights is terrible, that's why we now have 'take the knee' before every game. The USA is one of the most racist countries in the world but the premier league never stop an American from buying a premier league club.
Indeed, the US to like to pontificate and lecture about human rights when in reality they have only been about a decade ahead of South Africa in most respects.

Indeed, the US to like to pontificate and lecture about human rights when in reality they have only been about a decade ahead of South Africa in most respects.

The fact that America owned clubs staff are taking to the knee is abit of a contradiction, the press/media should be asking questions as to why this is.
Southern USA like Mississippi are terrible for being very racist.
The fact that most wars are started by the usa poking its nose into other countries affairs.
I would say the usa have a worst human rights than most middle east countries, but because the uk is a state in America we just toe the line !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.