Newcastle United takeover?

Any further news on the supposed takeover yet? Or has it been quietly shelved again now that the transfer window has closed and Mike Ashley doesn't need to splash out on any new players.

It's still on, the Saudis have asked for a few months grace so they can look over the books. They said they would be in touch by Feb 2nd 2021.

I'd take it with a huge pinch of salt given the need for footy headlines right now but that supposed bid could still be happening,"reportedly"

Last edited:
I's take it with a huge pinch of salt given the need for footy headlines right now but that supposed bid could still be happening,"reportedly"

Their marquee signing.
new-project-85_4a01ea2.jpg

I see the sale is on again according to Sky Sports (in one of their rare articles involving soneone other than united or liverpool). But what's this....Ashley is taking instalments ? That won't end well !

Why would anyone even consider agreeing a takeover price at a time of unprecedented uncertainty like this?

FFS. I am sick of hearing the rags have turned a corner, the dippers have done a U turn and Ashley is selling the Magpies to the Saudis.
I know football writers are short of shit to say but come on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.