Newcastle United takeover?

Annoys me that a fat charlatan like the elephant man can get a job in the PL when there are much more talented and younger managers out there dying for an opportunity to manage a club like the barcodes. I bet you if he wasn't an ex rag he'd disappear off the face of the earth.

Couple of Barcodes where I work are truly underwhelmed with the appointment of Bruce. One thinks they'll go down.
I can’t understand it.

Worst manager appointment for ages, well, since Solksjaer at United haha

It made me laugh how Sheff Weds fans were up in arms about it, I’d’ve thought they’d have been dancing around at the news.

Steve Bruce is a shit manager!

I can’t understand it.

Worst manager appointment for ages, well, since Solksjaer at United haha

It made me laugh how Sheff Weds fans were up in arms about it, I’d’ve thought they’d have been dancing around at the news.

Steve Bruce is a shit manager!
He's a championship manager who does well in that league, Wednesday will be lucky to get an upgrade on him.

I thought he did a decent job for Wednesday last season. At one point, it looked like they could reach the playoffs.
Exactly and that was with some of their better players out long term. I like wednesday and was disappointed bruce left them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.