Newcastle United takeover?

For no known reason ive always had a soft spot for Wednesday too
One of the club's like you lot that come across as a loyal bunch despite how poor it got .......lads a Wednesday fan so I go to a fair few of there games always come across as a good set of fans

One of the club's like you lot that come across as a loyal bunch despite how poor it got .......lads a Wednesday fan so I go to a fair few of there games always come across as a good set of fans

Hi Gaz.

You seem to be having a pretty good pre-season, both on and off the pitch.

I thought he did a decent job for Wednesday last season. At one point, it looked like they could reach the playoffs.
I don't know tbh, their upsurge started when he was still on holiday, it just continued for a bit with him in charge as well. He got the job when they were struggling, but by the time that he showed up for work they were doing pretty well, so how much their end of season form is actually because of him is pretty debatable.

Absolutely shit PL manager though, second worst winning percentage of any manager with over 100 games in the league I think I heard? (behind the always relegated Dave Bassett)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.