Newcastle United takeover?

Talking to a Geordie who went to the game last night. Said Bruce went up to the fans after the game and they told him in no uncertain terms how they felt. He ended up leaving the pitch shaking his head.

Talking to a Geordie who went to the game last night. Said Bruce went up to the fans after the game and they told him in no uncertain terms how they felt. He ended up leaving the pitch shaking his head.
They loved Benitez. And let’s be honest, he’s probably in the top ten managers in Europe, so why wouldn’t they?

It’s absolutely barmy what they’ve done!

And to appoint Bruce who was deemed not good enough for Sunderland, their biggest rivals...

It’s like City appointing David Moyes after Pep goes.

I had no problem with Newcastle, in fact I really enjoyed their banter and the ups and downs they have suffered. That was until I saw that tattooed no necked wanker on YouTube. If he is a reflection of their core fan base then fuck them enjoy your terminal fall.

They loved Benitez. And let’s be honest, he’s probably in the top ten managers in Europe, so why wouldn’t they?

It’s absolutely barmy what they’ve done!

And to appoint Bruce who was deemed not good enough for Sunderland, their biggest rivals...

It’s like City appointing David Moyes after Pep goes.
Stop toying with me, we will never be lucky enough to enjoy a stint with the chosen one.......

We could go for the crosses record :-)

They've signed Saint-Maximin from Nice for £16.5m. From the little I have seen, he could be an excellent signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.