Newcastle United takeover?

NUFC beaten by Leicester in the Carabao cup last night. So it looks like yet another trophy free year for The Geordies again,unless they surprise the football world and win The FA Cup for the first time in 65 years next May.
And we thought we had it hard with the 35 years banner at OT.

BBC sport page giving the crowd of just over 14K for their match tonight. The Geordies are seriously pissed off with Ashley if that is the case
It’s now coming up as 43k

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be great if Fatty B resigns from Wednesday and then the Bar Codes' disgusting, greasy owner hires someone else as manager...

JJ
What would be great is Fat Mike taking a running jump off the Tyne Bridge.

The Toon will never achieve anything so long as he is our owner.

Steve Bruce on the 5-0 loss at Leicester: "When you get beaten as badly as we did, you know what's coming.
The one thing you have to do is respond and look forward to the next game to erase it.

"When you get beaten in a certain manner, you have a good right to be angry. The most important thing is how you react to it and how you respond to it."

Yes you fat headed knacka, I know what's coming, another defeat, another humilliation (Probably).

From Rafa who was/is clued up, to you who are clueless . . . . . may the good Lord give me strength. It would be laughable if it wasn't fucking tragic but then again with Fat Mike calling the shots nothing, absolutely nothing what so ever would surprise me.

I last went to St James' Park in 2008 after having a season ticket for just over 20 years and have no intentions of going back until the salad dodging shithouse Mike Ashley slings his hook.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.