Newcastle United takeover?

Steve Bruce on the 5-0 loss at Leicester: "When you get beaten as badly as we did, you know what's coming.
The one thing you have to do is respond and look forward to the next game to erase it.

"When you get beaten in a certain manner, you have a good right to be angry. The most important thing is how you react to it and how you respond to it."

Yes you fat headed knacka, I know what's coming, another defeat, another humilliation (Probably).

From Rafa who was/is clued up, to you who are clueless . . . . . may the good Lord give me strength. It would be laughable if it wasn't fucking tragic but then again with Fat Mike calling the shots nothing, absolutely nothing what so ever would surprise me.

I last went to St James' Park in 2008 after having a season ticket for just over 20 years and have no intentions of going back until the salad dodging shithouse Mike Ashley slings his hook.
He is an absolute whopper

Newcastle deserve a lot better. I’d like to see them competing for a top 6 spot.

Newcastle deserve a lot better. I’d like to see them competing for a top 6 spot.

I don't see that happening any time soon, at least not while Mike Ashley is calling the shots and definitely not while Fathead Steve Bruce is Manager.

Classy comments from an ex pro towards a current player. I don't remember Chopra pulling up too many trees in his time up there.

The Rochdale goal yesterday started with him losing the ball then making no attempt to get it back or chase back. But your right, bit like Pope, shouldn’t be commenting on current players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.