Newcastle United 2020/21 Thread

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
So the Saudi takeover never happened (as I predicted) and the other interested parties don't seem that interested after all.
So they are stuck with Ashley as an owner.
Still got The Elephant Man as their manager.
I wouldn't like to predict how the season will go for them,probably mid-table to lower mid-table.
2 things I will predict however.
1 - The Toon Army will still be insufferable,entitled wankers and will let anybody and everybody know it.
2- This thread will not get anywhere near the 140 pages that last seasons got (due to the proposed takeover).
Bluemoon will lose all interest in NUFC and this thread will be about 30 pages long.
"Time Will Tell".

Last edited:
I can see them finishing in the top 10.

Wilson, Fraser and Lewis should improve them.

they will stay up due to some new signings. fans gonna be pissed all season for failed takeover though

Don't think they're much stronger but given their rivals haven't either the bottom half fight will be about who gets on a run or can keep chipping in with wins every couple of games.

Only about 6 weeks after the Saudis officially pulled out of any deal the premier league have officially rejected their takeover proposal. Good to see the premier league acting swift and decisively once more. Who said they’re incompetent?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.