Newcastle United 2020/21 Thread

I compared the urban areas, Newcastle city has about 250k. The teams you mention aren’t taking huge numbers from you. We both have fans that travel to home games from around the country but, that’s only really recent thing.

Manchester as a city and area is in a different stratosphere to Newcastle.

Can we not just agree that Rio is a self interested, obnoxious, gobshite?

I guess asking other fans to recognise what Ashley is doing to the club and have any empathy with the fans is a bit of a stretch for some.
The shit we got from you lot not so long ago, like Stockport on acid. I hope you're fuckin fumin. Keep them happy Mike

Why don’t they just fuck off to Scotland and play there?

it’s not that far and they would probably win a trophy or two?

I blame the Italian builders

if they would have built that bloody wall a couple of miles to the south we would not have to deal with them !

I compared the urban areas, Newcastle city has about 250k. The teams you mention aren’t taking huge numbers from you. We both have fans that travel to home games from around the country but, that’s only really recent thing.

Manchester as a city and area is in a different stratosphere to Newcastle.

Can we not just agree that Rio is a self interested, obnoxious, gobshite?

I guess asking other fans to recognise what Ashley is doing to the club and have any empathy with the fans is a bit of a stretch for some.
I can’t disagree with you about camelgob.

I also hate the obese Cockney twat and what he is doing to your club.

Why don’t they just fuck off to Scotland and play there?

it’s not that far and they would probably win a trophy or two?

I blame the Italian builders

if they would have built that bloody wall a couple of miles to the south we would not have to deal with them !
I reckon Ashley has considered merging them with Rangers MK2 already

Bump!!
End of season and as I predicted,the interest in NUFC from Bluemooners fell of a cliff this season.
The previous seasons thread ran to 140 pages,mainly due to the proposed Saudi Arabian takeover.
At the start of this season I predicted it would run to about 30pages (see page 1).
It didn't even get to 15 pages,just shows what I know about other Premier League teams.
Oh well get back in your box until next season,you deluded Geordie cretins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.