Newcastle United 2020/21 Thread

Reports the whole squad is in isolation from today after 6 cases in the team at the weekend. They play Villa in a few days and then West Brom. There could be a back up of fixtures but with none of those teams in Europe it might be easier to clear the games later in the season.

They were genuinely awful tonight. I’d be fuming if I was a Newcastle fan. Shades of us in the League Cup in 94/95. Just when you think you have a chance of a trophy they kick you in the balls. Doubt they’ll be that bad on Saturday, but we live in hope.

Bump!!
Looks like another season gone by and Newcastle United are still looking for their first domestic trophy since 1955.Long may their suffering and desperation continue. The Geordie wankers that they are.
I wonder what that prick True Geordie has got to say today?
I doubt he'll say anything as he's usually too busy spewing his ignorant, ill-informed bile towards us.

When was the last time they took the cups seriously.
This Rafa nonsense as well.
He did an average at best job as well.

When was the last time they took the cups seriously?
I think they were taking it seriously last night, but came up short against a Championship side (albeit a very good one) which is even more damning. It was a fairly strong XI he put out.

I think they were taking it seriously last night, but came up short against a Championship side (albeit a very good one) which is even more damning. It was a fairly strong XI he put out.
Weren't they only missing two or three first team regulars? As you said though, Brentford are a very good unit. That's 4 PL teams they've knocked out in successive rounds now. Everyone will be saying "we want Brentford in the s/f". And yes, they would probably be my pick (after Stoke, obviously!). But we would do well not to take them lightly. In a one off game, anything can happen. Remember Wigan?

*shudder*

Weren't they only missing two or three first team regulars? As you said though, Brentford are a very good unit. That's 4 PL teams they've knocked out in successive rounds now. Everyone will be saying "we want Brentford in the s/f". And yes, they would probably be my pick (after Stoke, obviously!). But we would do well not to take them lightly. In a one off game, anything can happen. Remember Wigan?

*shudder*
Which time?!

*shudders*

Brentford actually played a weakened side apparently!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.