Newcastle United 2020/21 Thread

Massive stand off between Bruce and senior players. Bruce squaring up to Richie. Players agitating to get Bruce out....

The way Bruce did the dirty on Sheff Weds I hope they do go down ........ then again the mans managed Sunderland, Newcastle .....United and Wednesday ....... Villa and Birmingham do that just shows his loyalty

The way Bruce did the dirty on Sheff Weds I hope they do go down ........ then again the mans managed Sunderland, Newcastle .....United and Wednesday ....... Villa and Birmingham do that just shows his loyalty
Probably loaded by being a shit manager. Gets sacked for being shit and easily gets another job. Only in football!

Bruce: "I want to manage Newcastle cos they're my boyhood team."
Also Bruce: managed Sunderland.

I reckon Wednesday would have been better off if Bruce had stayed. Instead, he buggered off as soon as Rafa had left Newcastle and Wednesday got stuck with Monk and Pulis and now poor old Darren Moore, who seems like a likeable fella, will have to clean up their mess.

Well done to Richie.

Rio Ferdinand casually suggesting that if the fans don't like Ashley then they should buy the club for a few hundred million. In the middle of a pandemic no less. He's got some weird obsession with defending Ashley, wouldn't have anything to do with selling his merch in sports direct would it?

That said I hope Newcastle go down because of the shit football they play...

Some Newcastle fans think he might be deliberately trying to relegate them so the Amanda Staveleys Saudi Investment Group can buy them without the Premier League checks.

Last edited:

Rio Ferdinand casually suggesting that if the fans don't like Ashley then they should buy the club for a few hundred million. In the middle of a pandemic no less. He's got some weird obsession with defending Ashley, wouldn't have anything to do with selling his merch in sports direct would it?

That said I hope Newcastle go down because of the shit football they play.

Some Newcastle fans think he might be deliberately trying to relegate them so the Amanda Staveleys Saudi Investment Group can buy them without the Premier League checks.

Well lets see, the club is worth around €380m but plenty of reliable sources state that Ashley is holding out for €500m+, making it a bad investment in the first place, as 40-50% of that valuation (the lower one) is based on a very precarious Premier League status. There's 30,000 season ticket holders, so if they were to go splits on a club purchase it would work out at each of them paying roughly €17k+ apiece (in one of the least well off areas in the UK) for a shareholding worth somewhere in the region of €6-12k. So Wio thinks the Newcastle fans should basically set fire to up to €11k apiece because they don't like Ashley and want him out sooner rather than later. OK mate, go back to your ex-pro footballer bubble now and leave the real world to us normal people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.