Newcastle United (A) - Post-Match Thread

I'd agree.
Any of the older lads got any recollections of them games at Maine road? The one in 87 I remember being under the stands and thinking christ this place is a death trap. 94 I’m sure Andy Cole equalised then city scored late on , been to the eithihad once with the lad when he was about 11 and won 2-0 in the league cup , that’s about as happy as we’ve been against city last few years oh for 1984 and the 5-0 at st James, am pissed and reminiscing now good luck and do them all the cockneys the scousers and the plastics

Sat in the toon end today and living up here was extra special, expecially when the TOON ARMY were heading for the exit with 10 mins to go.and all you cd hear was is this the etihad.brilliant
Plenty of empties all game… especially in that Main Stand (Milburn stand)

Really don’t think that Ederson challenge was a penalty tbh. The ball wasn’t near and Cancelo had it under control. Maybe I’m seeing it through blue-tinted glasses, but it was an accidental, off the ball collision imo.
Are you suggesting Shearer was nearly in tears for no reason?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.