Newcastle United (a) pre-match thread

Newcastle United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Another laboured performance tonight. Feel like we need to shake things up a bit. I’d like to see us go with the following XI, but realise there is little chance of that. They looked poor against Villa too, but will be a different proposition at home I’m sure.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Fernandinho
Foden
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

Another laboured performance tonight. Feel like we need to shake things up a bit. I’d like to see us go with the following XI, but realise there is little chance of that. They looked poor against Villa too, but will be a different proposition at home I’m sure.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Fernandinho
Foden
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

Agree apart from Otta looks so poor I'd play Rodri there.

Team will likely be

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
Kdb
Silva
Bernardo
Sterling
Jesus

Mahrez and Gundogan could possibly slot in but either way we will see no difference in style than we’ve seen for the last few months and that’s a concern.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

I'm not feeling an early kick off away

The players are playing like they just met,is now the time to stop rotating before it gets really busy? let them find a rythmn,other teams don't change their defence every game,it's annoying me now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.