Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
______________________Ederson_____________________

Walker_________Dias__________Stones________Gvardiol

_______________Bernardo_____Grealish_____________

Savio_________________Foden______________Doku

__________________Haaland__________________

I’m thinking parking somewhere on the metro and taking the metro in, take the city centre out of it
I went to the 3-1 win at St James's Park on Boxing Day around 13 years ago when Tevez scored a couple of goals. We were staying in Ponteland with my youngest daughter's inlaws,

We got the Metro in from a parkway station near the Airport. There were no smart cards then and the station was unmanned. The ticket machines were very old and wouldn't accept anything bigger than a ten pence piece but the fares had increased.

I kept feeding the coins in and when it came to the last one it obviously exceeded the limit on the number of coins and it spewed them all out again. Eventually I got some change and obtained my ticket.

My Geordie son-in-law had bought the match tickets in the Gallowgate end! I ended up sitting one row in front of the fat bellied nutter who had no shirt on, even on Boxing Day. He was mouthing off throughout.

It got worse when City quickly went 2-0 up and the nutter got more aggressive effing and blinding at anyone and everyone. He got worse when Andy Carroll pulled one back. Myself and my son kept quiet. Tevez scored again to shut him up.

From our seats we couldn't see the City fans but you could certainly hear them.

It was the first time I had seen City win at St James's Park since the 4-3 match in 1968.

Heworth metro on the gateshead side of Tyne has a car park outside it and a pub over the rd called the Swan it's about 5 stops into town to the monument then a 10 min walk to the leazes end.

I went to the 3-1 win at St James's Park on Boxing Day around 13 years ago when Tevez scored a couple of goals. We were staying in Ponteland with my youngest daughter's inlaws,

We got the Metro in from a parkway station near the Airport. There were no smart cards then and the station was unmanned. The ticket machines were very old and wouldn't accept anything bigger than a ten pence piece but the fares had increased.

I kept feeding the coins in and when it came to the last one it obviously exceeded the limit on the number of coins and it spewed them all out again. Eventually I got some change and obtained my ticket.

My Geordie son-in-law had bought the match tickets in the Gallowgate end! I ended up sitting one row in front of the fat bellied nutter who had no shirt on, even on Boxing Day. He was mouthing off throughout.

It got worse when City quickly went 2-0 up and the nutter got more aggressive effing and blinding at anyone and everyone. He got worse when Andy Carroll pulled one back. Myself and my son kept quiet. Tevez scored again to shut him up.

From our seats we couldn't see the City fans but you could certainly hear them.

It was the first time I had seen City win at St James's Park since the 4-3 match in 1968.
Hoping my debit card works on Saturday pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.