Newcastle United offer free half- season tickets.

Feel free to register , i cant be arsed to reiterate the shite they print about our club , fill your boots pal , ive got better thing to do

Me too mate. I have no interest in other forums and I don’t think I’ve ever visited one with the exception of Red Issue if anyone links anything from on here.

Whilst our wonderful owners will still try to squeeze an extra 20 quid out of our largely working class fan base no matter how much tv money comes in.
Craig, I will ask you a very quick simple question.
Who would you rather have as City's owners< Mike Ashley or Sheik Mansour?
Please give a simple YES or NO answer to my simple question.
Thanks.

Craig, I will ask you a very quick simple question.
Who would you rather have as City's owners< Mike Ashley or Sheik Mansour?
Please give a simple YES or NO answer to my simple question.
Thanks

That's not a yes or no question but I'm going to go for our owners.

So thank your lucky stars that you are not a Geordie .

Oh I do. My brother in-law is a Geordie and until this season has travelled up from Manchester every other week for about 20 years watching them go from one farce to another and a couple of relegations. This season he’s not been up once as quite a lot of them started trying to boycott as a last resort to get Ashley to go. Can’t see it working because too many of them will continue to go but can’t blame them for trying.

As lucky as we were with our takeover though I don’t think it should mean they should never be criticised just because they have fortunes at their disposal. It really pisses me off how they continue to rinse the fans as much as they can when the extra ticket money makes so little difference to them or the club in the current climate.

Oh I do. My brother in-law is a Geordie and until this season has travelled up from Manchester every other week for about 20 years watching them go from one farce to another and a couple of relegations. This season he’s not been up once as quite a lot of them started trying to boycott as a last resort to get Ashley to go. Can’t see it working because too many of them will continue to go but can’t blame them for trying.

As lucky as we were with our takeover though I don’t think it should mean they should never be criticised just because they have fortunes at their disposal. It really pisses me off how they continue to rinse the fans as much as they can when the extra ticket money makes so little difference to them or the club in the current climate.
That is a fair comment . I retired from work 9 months ago on my private pension so have to be a bit careful until my state pension starts in a couple of years so I know where you are coming from.

The legendary (in their own minds)Toon Army are being offered free half-season tickets(1 per season ticket holder) in an attempt to fill SJP.
They got 42300 in the last home match vs Southampton which is 10,000 short of capacity.
The free half-season ticket begins with the match vs Everton on 28/12/19.
And these Geordie buffoons are the most vocal with the WWYWYWS chants.
On the BBC website now.
A club offering free tickets- and you think this is something to disparage. Only one buffoon on this thread.

A club offering free tickets- and you think this is something to disparage. Only one buffoon on this thread.
Well seeing as you have crawled out from under your rock what the fuck are you on about.
They are giving away free tickets because they cannot sell their paid for tickets. And the Geordies are the worst culprits when they visit the Etihad with WWYWYWS. That is why I posted this thread.
You fucking buffoon !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.